Monday, June 18, 2012

Overwhelmed

I haven't stamped or scrapbooked really in what seems like forever. OK, so that's being a little bit dramatic, but it just feels like it's been forever. I had my class a couple of weeks ago and so that was my focus for the two weeks before and then when I dumped everything back in my craft room, I just didn't feel like putting it away. And so it still sits there in piles. I hate when it's like this because I just don't even want to go in there. It makes my heart race and makes me feel guilty that it looks so bad but I can't find the motivation to go in there and do something about it. I need to today though as I have a friend coming over in a couple of hours. I might just clear a spot for her and then I can clean while she plays.

Before my class, I started reorganizing part of it and there are a few things I don't know what to do with and that has not helped my desire to spend time in there dealing with it all. But today is the day I at least start.

Does anyone else get like this??


No comments:

Post a Comment