Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's Hard to be You

For some reason, I love the photos I have of my kids crying. Not because they're hurt or sad because I wouldn't really take a photo and rejoice in that, but because if I did take a photo, it was more likely a tantrum and I giggle a bit at showing them the photo when they are older or being a challenging teenager.

As a result, I love to do crying photos. I taught Junior High for many years before switching gears and so I have a bit of a sarcastic streak and I don't give a whole lot of sympathy for tantrums and ridiculous fits.

I love these photos. As I wrote in the journalling, I can't even remember why Nathalie was crying; likely she didn't get something she wanted. I must have been laughing at her to take the photo and I was quite happy to capture the moment on a layout. I can't have everyone think she's always happy, right??


No comments:

Post a Comment