Monday, October 7, 2013

So Bunny Cute

I'm still getting organized to start Blogging and sharing again, and while I was looking through my photos, I saw this layout just sitting there. I loved it and so am excited to share!

When Nathalie was a baby, I had this froggy coat that I completely loved. I got so many comments on it and it's packed away in my keepsake box. When she outgrew it, I ordered a Bunny coat and she was just as adorable!





I had fun with this layout too. I played with my new (well, they were new when I did the layout) Distress Markers. Sometimes, I just putter and play when I scrapbook and it's nice to be able to relax. Often times, I feel stressed about getting caught up and getting it all done, so it's nice to be able to play sometimes too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment