Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's Important to Make Time

My husband is away for work right now. He left yesterday and is back tomorrow night which means I'm flying solo with the three kids. I really miss him. Work is busy and I have a bunch of deadlines right now and I really miss the support and help.

I've been really busy lately and so haven't been stamping. I couldn't justify the time when there were so many other things that needed doing. But, I have a couple stamping deadlines coming up, so I ventured in there last night and came out so much less stressed. I played with some new product and made a bunch of sample cards and it made me so happy.

It's so easy to get into a rut where we are too busy to do our creating, and yet, I'm much happier and more balanced when I make a conscious effort to stamp and scrapbook, so I need to do that more. I was doing so well before and then it died, so I'm going to work to get back in the groove and make it part of my routine!

In the meantime, here is a quick card I made for my class today.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jacquie,

    My name is Valentine and I am in charge of bloggers relations within the company Made in Blog. Our website,www.madeinblog.ca, aims to offer our bloggers a way to monetize their audience and the possibility to build partnership with brands.

    We are currently looking for Canadian bloggers with any profile to take part in the largest survey ever realized in the Canadian blogosphere. It would be great to have your opinion and you could win a lot of great prizes including $100 ALDO gifts certificates.

    Take the survey here : http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/mibsurvey2012

    Have a good day and happy clicking!

    Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions: bloggers@madeinblog.ca

    Valentine

    ReplyDelete