Monday, March 19, 2012

I Did It!

I did it! I finished Nathalie's first year. Well, I did that a couple of weeks ago, but yesterday I picked up all the pages from the Scrapbook Store (I always get them scanned; I'm paranoid about something happening to my scrapbooks and losing all the photos and memories). Then last night, I sorted them and got them into scrapbooks. That part always takes me forever, so I am so thrilled!!! Yeah. And today, I sorted the scans into folders so I know which pages went into which book and I'm ready to create again.



This scrapbook page is another simple one I did for my February Paper Pack Kit. I love that you can do the same design with different paper and cardstock and embellishments and it looks different. No one is going through your album saying, wait a second; she did that layout before. No one notices! And you go with what works, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment