Monday, March 5, 2012

Life Gets in the Way

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to create whenever the urge hit? Regardless of anything else that might be going on?? In my little dreamworld, that happens, because in my reality world, it certainly hasn't.

I have barely stamped or scrapped at all lately. This pesky little thing called work seems to be getting in the way. I have a pretty flexible job (I have my own company and do administration work remotely) which is so great. But when it's busy, it means a lot of evenings and weekends and it's been busy lately.

I did sit down and scrap on Friday though. Of course, I had to spend a couple hours cleaning and organizing the disaster that I shared on Friday, but I did manage to get a scrapbook layout started. Not finished though. I was hoping to finish it this weekend, but no luck. But it's just sitting there waiting for me. Part of it is that I think it's missing something and so I'm not terribly inclined to go finish it until I can figure out what it's missing.

I do have a card to share that I made last month for my technique club.

And, yes, those are Candi in the corners. I seem to be putting those on everything lately!!

No comments:

Post a Comment