Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bottle Caps

A couple of years ago, my friend, Sonja, did a demo with bottle caps. Everyone was intrigued and it was so cool. I tried using them a few times, but I could never flatten them so that they looked nice. I'm sure there is a trick, but I didn't figure it out. And they were kind of sharp and poky, so they got put to the side.

This summer, one of my distributors started carrying Bottle Cap supplies. They have lightweight, already flattened bottle caps and lots of sheets with images that fit in the bottlecaps. They even have gems which fit in them. I ordered a few and I really like them, so I'll be ordering more.

Here is a sample of the bottle cap.

Here are a couple of the insert image sheets you can get: Nostalgic and Paris Passport

Here are the gems.


The bottle caps come in chrome, black, antique silver and antique gold. They don't have a liner to take out either, so they're ready to grab and use.

Tomorrow, I'll post a card I made with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment