Sunday, August 14, 2011

When I am not creative ... then I organize

It's organization time here. I haven't felt very creative and so when that happens I feel the need to organize stuff. I just redid the kids rooms and my house is in a bit of chaos and that is not helping my compulsive need to organize.

In my last order, I got in two organizational products that I thought I'd share. I have 2 of each for sale (unless I steal them for myself first which I'm trying hard not to do).

First is the Cropper Hopper 5 drawer organizer ($19). It is black and white and it could go anywhere in your house you need a decorative organizer. I might swap out a couple ugly small iris style organizers in my craft room for these or I was thinking that I might put one up in my bathroom to hold my make up in a nice neat organized fashion.

Second is the Kaisercraft Trinket Chest ($15). I have a couple of the Kaisercraft shelves and they're quite cool. You decorate them however you'd like and then they're a useful storage. I love my little shelves.

Let me know if you are interested in either of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment