Monday, December 19, 2011

Believe

I have been teaching my quick cards class for a couple months now and I'm enjoying it so much. It's a small group of awesome women and we have so much fun.

One of the cards we created this month was a quick Christmas card. Once again, it features some of my favorite Tim Holtz stamps (the trees and a different reindeer). I love how I can use them so many different ways. The trees are from "Reindeer Flight" and the reindeer is from "Season's Silhouettes."

It's been a busy couple of weeks and I haven't been stamping much (at all). I figure it will continue like this until after Christmas. Then I'm hoping to go hard for a couple of weeks and maybe, just maybe, get Nathalie's pages done until her first birthday. It's still a possibility.

Until then, here is my Believe card.

No comments:

Post a Comment