Monday, December 12, 2011

Dazzled Flower

I got crap last week for ignoring my blog, so I thought I'd try harder. I might not type much, but I do actually have things that I can share, so I will try to do at least that.

I've been actually working through my journaling book (the one I posted about last week or the week before). I am LOVING it. I bought a little journal and I already have a ton of notes about stuff to journal and write about.

We were decorating the tree on Saturday and I asked the kids about their favorite Christmas Traditions, so I will definitely be doing a page about that for this years Christmas pages.

I'm finding myself quite inspired. What I seem to be lacking is time to do something with the inspiration. I can't seem to get everything, can I??

Anyway, here is a card from my last Quick Cards class. I love how simple it is, but how the Dazzles make the flowers pop.



My next Quick Cards class will be Thursday, January 5, 2012 from 12:30 - 2:30 pm. Let me know if you are interested in attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment