Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lumiere Crystal

Years ago when I first started stamping, I remember doing a technique called Caught in Crystal with the Future Floor Finish. The results were stunning, but man, what a lot of work.

I came up with a cheater version of this that meets my, "it can't take too long or be too much work" rule. Instead of Future Floor Finish, I used Lumiere paints and I thought the results were fantastic. Very pretty and easy to do. Lumiere Crystal is my December technique.

I made a bunch of backgrounds and used some as backgrounds and others I made die cuts from and I loved how they turned out. Here is a butterfly I cut out (from one of Tim Holtz' dies) and I just stapled it on so that the staple forms the main body. I was so pleased at the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment