Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

I have not been very good at blogging recently. I've had so much on the go getting ready for Christmas and working, that something had to give, and unfortunately, it always seems to be the fun stuff. Christmas is done, however and it's a New Year and I've decided to dedicate myself more to my stamping and scrapbooking.

I've been working at doing more stamping and scrapbooking and to building my business a bit which is good. I'm excited by it and I'm going to try really hard to not let stamping always fall by the wayside.

I spent some time the past few days reorganizing and cleaning and it has made me so happy. I am such a Type A person and I really like things put away and neat. I think that's part of the reason that I get into cycles of not stamping; I've left my craft room in a mess and it seems overwhelming to clean and organize it. I redid my office desk and emptied every drawer and bought organizers and I love it. I feel so much more at peace and I feel like I want to sit here and work. So, I'm going to try to apply the same logic for my craft room. I want it to invite me in to create.

So, Happy New Year. Here is a card I did while ago for my Technique Club. It's the Pearl Resist Technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment