Friday, January 13, 2012

Siblings

I was on a roll scrapbooking last week (which has since come to a grinding halt, but hopefully next week I can get back to it. I am down to the last few layouts of Nathalie's first year, and I'm so close I can taste it. OK, not really, but I'm really excited that I'm only a few layouts away. I did a page with two pictures of the three kids. I cut a couple papers and really struggled with what I was going to do with the paper and the pictures. I ended up moving the pictures up quite a bit on the page and liked it so much more, so yeah. It's very simple, but I still like it.


I thought it probably needs a title, but I wasn't feeling very creative and so I figured it was pretty obvious. I used my Kioshi paper pack from Basic Grey; this was the first pack I ever bought and I'm still using it years later. These things last forever. It had a great journaling box sticker too, so that part was really easy.

2 comments:

  1. The layout of of the page is great I don't think you need a title (not unless that 'space' bugs you too much) but the photo's are the best part of that scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Melanie. I was thinking the same thing, so it's good to know someone agrees with me.

    ReplyDelete