Friday, January 27, 2012

Pumpkin Festival

Well, I'm feeling better, but there is a ton of other stuff going on, so yet another quick post. But I'm kind of on a roll and want to keep it up.

Sometimes I do layouts and cards that I love and I tend to post those right away. Sometimes I do ones that I hate and I don't even scan those. And sometimes I do ones that I like and that are OK. Those get scanned and put in my folder and then I try to avoid putting them up. Well, because I haven't stamped or scrapbooked in over a week, we're getting down to those. They're OK, but I don't love them and so I've avoided sharing. But at this point, it's that or nothing, so I'm letting go of my Type A tendencies and sharing anyway.

Every year, we've taken the kids to the Pumpkin Festival at Prairie Gardens up by Bon Accord and Gibbons and the kids always have so much fun. Here's a layout I did of our trip a couple of years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment