Sunday, January 29, 2012

Candi & A Sale

I haven't been into stamping and scrapbooking as much lately. I'm doing it and enjoying it, but I don't seem to get really excited about new product which has been disappointing.

Well, that changed back today. I finally got to opening one of my orders and it was chalked full of Candi!! These little paper embellishments are like "legless brads" as I've seen them called on different sites. They are so gorgeous. It's tough to tell what something is going to look like when I'm looking at pictures on the Internet, but these are stunning. They are metallic and really so pretty. I can't wait to sit down later and play with them. I have my Quick Cards class this Thursday and I know we'll be using them!! I brought in a ton of different colours and so there will be lots to choose from. Check them out!

The new Spellbinders Edgeabilities are in stock too. I have a few extras that haven't been spoken for, so let me know if you are interested. I'm going to play with them later too!!

To make room for the new and exciting stuff, I'm holding a sale to get rid of some of the old stock. I'll be doing different posts as I figure out what I'm selling off, but I'm going to start with Tim Holtz and Sizzix 2 pack embossing folders. Each 2 pack is going to be $7 (almost half price).

I have the following sets in stock (I'm going to do up a pretty sheet and email it to my list, so if you are interested, let me know and I'll send it to you if you aren't on my list already).

Burlap & Swirls
Collage & Notebook
Dot Matrix & Gridlock
Checkerboard & Cracked
Bingo & Patchwork
Argyle and Lines & Circles

No comments:

Post a Comment