Thursday, January 26, 2012

Distress Markers

I suck at colouring. I really do. I don't know anything about shading or how to make things look good, but every so often I think I might want to learn.

I've managed to avoid the Copic Craze. Everytime I think about it, I think, why? I can't colour anyway.

So imagine my surprise when I heard that Ranger is releasing Distress Markers and I thought, hmm, that would be cool; I think I want them.

I'm not sure what I would do with them, but I know that Tim Holtz makes awesome stuff and always has lots of instructions, tutorials and projects showing you how to use them. And since I LOVE my Distress Inks, I'm thinking I might just need these!!


They will apparently come open stock and in a set. I don't have a price yet, but when I do, I'll take pre-orders.

3 comments:

  1. Well I think I am in the same boat Jacquie -- love coloured images but just don't like the ones I do, so no Copics here either. I was thinking the Distress markers would be great to use directly onto stamps, particularly the Penny Black brush strokes series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Penny Black Brush Strokes series!! I think the Distress Markers will be awesome for those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Tim Holtz use these at CHA on YouTube! I definitely want the whole set!!

    ReplyDelete