Monday, January 2, 2012

Friends

I have a good friend who moved away a year ago to Madagascar. She was back home visiting in August and September and after our stamp club, some of us went out for Bubble Tea. Being with friends and laughing made me smile, but also made me miss her too. She sent me a picture with all of us and normally, I would have smiled at it and then put it in a folder, but I decided to have it printed and scrapbook it instead.

When I got my paper for the December Paper Pack Club, I knew right away that I wanted to do a layout with this photo. There were a bunch of flower stickers and I thought it would be perfect.

This layout was one of two that I did as examples (with instructions) for the Paper Pack Club. If you are interested in joining, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment