Saturday, January 14, 2012

Love You

I'm still finishing off the odd layouts for Nathalie's first year. I am generally the ones taking photos and so often I'm not in them. That always suited me just fine until someone said something about my kids wanting to see pictures of me when they get older. I thought about that and I had to agree. So, I've been making more of an effort to be in photos and then to actually include those photos in their books.

I did this quick layout of a few photos of the two of us.


I like the simplicity with just the small splash of colour. The heart is done with Black Magic Core'dinations paper. I cut out the heart with my Cricut and then embossed with my Seeing Dots folder and sanded it so a little pink paper would show through. I love black on a layout and I really like how the pink tied it in a bit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment