Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Peace Pears

They say it takes 21 days to establish a new habit and I'm trying to make blogging a habit. So, this is day 4, right?? I'm hoping I make it to 21.

Truthfully, I think it's less of a habit thing and more of a I ran out of time thing. Or I don't have anything to show thing. But I'm working on both of those too, so hopefully I can do well this year.

This is a card I did for my December "Quick Cards" class. I really like this pear and haven't used it in awhile, so it was fun, along with an old technique: kissing. I stamped the Pear with Distress Ink and then stamped another stamp on the Pear so I got the texture. Very quick and easy.


The Pear is from "A Stamp in the Hand" and the script is "Hero Arts." I love that script stamp and use it a lot; I really think everyone needs a background script stamp.

I hold my Quick Cards class the first Thursday afternoon of each month. People are welcome to sign up for one or as an ongoing commitment. Let me know if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment