Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Princess Eyes

Nathalie has huge eyes. And a smaller head and body, so they look even larger. I was texting with a friend a couple of weeks ago and she asked me how I ever said no to those "Disney Princess Eyes." I thought that was such a great way of describing them, so when I went to do the layout about her gorgeous eyes, I figured that was a great title.


The photo is an 8x8" photo which was fun. Sometimes, I like the different sized photos to change things up a bit. The rest is just paper. I cut out a flower and stamped some white flourishes on it to match the patterned paper and then added a bunch of jewels. It was a pretty quick layout, but I love how it turned out.

1 comment:

  1. She may be your princess but I think they are Betty Boop eyes but maybe that is for when she is older. :)

    ReplyDelete