Monday, January 30, 2012

Fun with Candi & Edgeabilities

I went to the scrapbook store the other day and was looking for cool and different embellishments. I bought a bunch of cardstock, but that was it. Nothing caught my eye which was disappointing. I spent yesterday unpacking a couple orders and fell in love with the packages of Candi, so I invited my friend, Jackie (check out her blog) over to play. And it all came together. It was fun to bounce ideas off someone and in the end I made 6 cards. I have three cards ready for my Quick & Easy cards class on Thursday and I have a technique for February and March. I'm so excited.

Anyway, I made a card using the new Spellbinders Edgeabilities (I used the scallop one) and it was fun. Then I needed a little embellishment and the Candi ended up being perfect. Watch over the next little bit and you will see these little embellishment dots popping up everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment