Friday, December 2, 2011

My Struggle with Journaling

I feel like I'm back in grade one and just learning to put sentences together sometimes when I journal. I will write something out and then reread it and it sounds so awful. Simplistic sentences and boring content. It's turned into me dreading journaling which isn't good since it's probably one of the more important parts of scrapbooking. I want the kids to know the real story and not the crappy simplistic blob I just wrote.

I was really excited to find a whole big book devoted to journaling: Journaling Solutions for Scrapbookers by Creating Keepsakes. At almost 300 pages and with lots of quizzes and challenges, I'm hoping that I can work my way through it and improve this skill. It's full of layout ideas too!! Total win.

I have one extra book for sale if anyone is interested. Cost would be $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment