Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Feeling Cocky

I have a lot on the go right now stamping and scrapbooking wise and I'm almost on top of it all. I'm feeling a bit cocky about it truth be told.

I'm teaching my Quick Cards class on Thursday and I have my four samples done. Yeah!

I have my technique figured out for December's Technique Club and I have 4 samples done.

I have two layouts done for my Paper Pack Club for December.

I'm feeling a little cocky. It's seemed to come together. I am hoping this means that I am getting back into the groove and that things will continue to go well and not that I'm due for a smackdown by the Creativity Fairy.

At any rate, I seem to be doing well now, so for today, I'll take it. And to celebrate, I'm going to share a sneak peek of one of the December Technique Club samples.

The technique is called Lumiere Crystal and it's a play on an old technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment