Monday, November 14, 2011

New Product

The kids were off last week and Glenn took vacation as well. You would think that would give me a ton of extra time to stamp, scrapbook and play, right? Well, I did a bit, but since we were both home, we spent a ton of time cleaning and organizing the house. The basement is looking great which makes me very happy, and in turn, feeling much more creative.

Today, I went through two boxes of new product. There wasn't a ton of new stuff, but that's OK. It was still fun.

The biggest news is that I have four packages of the Winter Distress Inks in stock now. These are a limited run and when they run out, they run out. Each store was allowed to order 9 packages and that was it. There are no reinkers for these, but the Distress Pads do very well without needing to be reinked. You could always use some Perfect Ink Refresher by Ranger too. Each set is $18.00. I'm offering them to my blog readers first.



I also have these somewhat cool little 2x2" stretched burlap and stretched canvas things. I didn't read the description very well and I thought it was a package of 2x2" burlap and canvas. I figured they would be cool to stamp on and staple onto a card. Out goes that idea, but they're still kind of cool. I haven't figured out exactly what to do with them, but they're cheap and so I might just play and make an embellishment of some kind. They would be quite cool to decorate and then make into a magnet for the fridge since they're only 2x2" They are $2.50 each.

Lastly, I ordered this cool Tim Holtz Stamp set. I love the script type background and I really like the windmill too. I figured I'd show it off in case anyone was interested. Otherwise, I can't wait to play with it and have some samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment