Tuesday, November 8, 2011

More Goosebumps

I remember when we used to ink a whole piece of cardstock with Versamark and then put clear embossing powder on it, heat set, repeat to get a texture on our panels.

I liked the look; hated the work. Now, I can get the same idea with Goosebumps. I cut a panel out of one of my Spellbinders Labels and stamped on it. Then I sprayed quite a thick layer of Goosebumps on it and let it dry and when it did, it had a nice coated layer to it. So cool.

Just remember when you use your Goosebumps, cover your work surface well so that you don't end up with sticky stuff everywhere (it's not easy to get off when it's dry - believe me!!) And also, clean out the sprayer with hot water. I didn't do that and mine is now permanently clogged. It's almost all gone, so I'll just get a new bottle and swap out the nozzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment