Monday, November 21, 2011

Paper Pack Club

I've decided to start a paper pack club. I have a few people who are interested, so I'm going ahead!

Each month, you will get a paper pack. They're my new favorite thing for scrapbooking since everything matches!! You just grab papers from the pack and they'll go together. It takes so much of the time and guesswork out of it. Anyway, each month, you'll get a paper pack and some kind of embellishment or stamp or something to go with it. I will use the paper pack and embellishment to create a layout and you'll get a copy of that layout with the instructions for recreating it. Cost will be no more than $30. Some of the packs are a bit cheaper and I'll reflect that in the price. I can't wait to get started!!

In the meantime, here is a simple layout that I did for Nathalie.


No comments:

Post a Comment