Friday, November 25, 2011

The Cat's Out of the Bag

My sister and I have been frantically working on an album for our parents to recognize their 40th Anniversary. It has consumed us for the better part of a month, but we gave it to them last weekend, so the cat's out of the bag now.

It was a huge album and I loved some of the layouts. Unfortunately, because they all had pictures of other people on them, I don't feel right sharing them here. And as a result of my time and energy being spent on this album, I haven't had time to create as much to share here. The good news, though, is that now I can!

I wanted to share a quick layout I did for Nathalie. It was so simple. I just cut out a background, mounted photos and cut out a title. Overall, I like the simplicity though.

No comments:

Post a Comment