Saturday, November 5, 2011

Spider Goodness

It's been awhile. Again. And I feel guilty about that, but with three kids and a business, sometimes I don't get here. That's the bad news. The good news is that I have several blog post possibilities lined up, so I should be able to hang out here for at least the next little bit.

Hallowe'en was on Monday and I wanted to make some cool cakes for the kids to take for their Hallowe'en parties, so I made spider cakes. All told, they were some of the easier cakes I've done and overall, I was fairly happy with how they turned out. I bought the sparkle spiders from Michaels and lucked out getting blue (Eric's favorite colour) and purple (Kayla's favorite colour) since they were almost sold out by the time I made it there to buy them.

The kids were thrilled with them and they were a bit hit at the parties.



No comments:

Post a Comment