Monday, April 4, 2011

Tim Holtz Time

I had a crazy weekend and so didn't get to post, but I have a couple Tim Holtz products in stock now too. I have another box full of stuff (Melanie - your stuff is in it) which I am hoping to go through today or tomorrow. In the meantime, here are 2 Tim Holtz Dies and 1 Embossing Folder Set.

The dies are part of the Movers & Shakers series. I think they are supposed to fit into one of the metallic bases for cutting, but I made it work without that by adding an extra shim. They're small, but very cute and appropriate for the front of the card. I used the butterfly one for the card I posted last time.

Hearts - $16


Butterflies - $16


I also have this embossing folder set which I thought looked cool. It's a sewing theme and comes with one regular sized one and three borders. Cost is $11.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment