Friday, June 17, 2011

For Heather

I was at my friend Jackie's class last Saturday and another friend, Heather, came up to me and said, It's about time you started blogging again. I was a bit surprised that she had noticed my absence, but she said she had which was very nice. I just figured that people would check maybe every so often or if they saw a link on my Facebook, but Heather isn't on Facebook and so, she was just checking. So, for her, I'm trying to be better about posting.

I created this card using the same technique Jackie had taught us (well, steps 1-3 of it). Then I grabbed one of my favorite Tim Holtz sets, Reindeer Flight, and added the trees and reindeer. I love that I could create cool looking background paper to match whatever colour scheme I have in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment