Monday, September 10, 2012

3, 2, 1 ... Destruction

Well, I'm back and I'm in the groove. It was an insanely busy summer with three little kids running around. I vowed that I was going to do tons of cool things with them and not just sit in front of the computer or work all day. So I did. But unfortunately, I still had to work, which meant I didn't stamp or scrapbook. I was also sick for a good chunk of the summer and that didn't help. I had one layout that I started in July when my cousin came over to scrapbook with me for a day and I didn't get back to it until Saturday. But I got back into the groove in a big way and will hopefully be around for a bit.

I get in these ruts where I don't feel creative and it feels overwhelming to go in and create. When I finally get over it, then it feels awesome and I'm totally into it and want to create. Getting from overwhelmed to excited can be a long struggle sometimes.

Anyway, here is the layout I started in July. I went into the bathroom one time when Nat was younger and she had unrolled almost a whole roll of toilet paper. Since it was already on the ground, I figured I might as well take a photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment