Thursday, September 13, 2012

Goosebumps Spray

I brought in Goosebumps several months ago and did some cool resist stuff using stencils. Then it sat on my shelf. I love the stuff and think it's cool, but it's a bit on the messy side for me and you have to clean the nozzle after you use it or it will harden in there and then it's wrecked, which is a bit high maintenance for me.

But ... I needed to do a bunch of techniques for my technique club, so I thought I'd bring it out and play with it and I really do like the stuff. For this technique, I just sprayed it onto cardstock, let it dry and then coloured over it with Distress Inks and an Ink Blending Tool. Then I wiped off the ink from the Goosebumped areas and it was so cool! I really like the effect and the Goosebumps has some texture to it so it looks quite impressive. I'll definitely be bringing it out again to play soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment