Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Nanny ... Sit Down

When my nephew was younger, he couldn't say Nathalie, so he called her Nanny and it kind of stuck. This one day, he was telling her to come sit down and surprisingly she did. I bet he was about three and she was a year and a half. I got a great video of it, but it's tough to scrapbook that! I did get this great photo last summer and thought that it represented that day though: Max telling Nanny something.





I keep reading to not do all of your journaling on the computer as people will want to see your writing. Well, I have pretty poor writing, so I still do most of my journaling via type, but I've been trying to write more. Sometimes it's quicker to do that too than to try to measure and line up how I am going to type it out. I created these tags and then stamped lines on them so it would be quick and easy to write and I do like how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment