Monday, September 24, 2012

Big Girl Bed

This latest layout came together rather quickly, other than the journaling. I wanted to write something about how she went from not being able to climb out to almost getting her leg over the side of the crib in less than 15 minutes. I had the layout done except for the journaling and I tried cutting shapes out and placing them on and nothing worked. I had already stuck everything down, so I didn't want to risk wrecking it by running it through my printer and the background cardstock had little raised circles, so I wasn't convinced it would print well anyway. In the end, I just drew some lines and wrote out what I wanted to say and I quite like how it turned out! A few years ago, I would have never done that, so I'm happy with how I've changed and let stuff go. It doesn't have to be perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment