Wednesday, September 19, 2012

8 months

I was scrapbooking a couple of weeks ago and went to scrapbook these photos of Nathalie in a cute little patchwork dress. When I was looking through them, though, I noticed that she looked different and I realized that they were taken at two totally different times. I went through my photos and determined that they were taken 8 months apart. It was rather impressive that the dress still fit her, but I was blown away by how much she had changed and grown up in those 8 months. She went from still looking like a baby to looking like a toddler. I decided that would be the focus of the layout: the change in the 8 months and I love how it all came together.


I put the dates in bottle caps and I like how they turned out too. These are from the Bottle Cap Company and they're really light weight and already nicely flattened. I tried flattening the metal ones you get from the beer store, but they were never even and I generally made a large mess, so I love these ones!! And they're a perfect 1" so as soon as I get a 1" circle punch, it will be even easier to make centers for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment