Thursday, January 3, 2013

Disney Princesses

We took the kids to Disneyland this past fall and had such an awesome time. Even little Nathalie was right into getting photos with the Princesses. She'd run up to them with her autograph book and smile happily.

I took a ton of photos in Disneyland, plus the ones we got from the Disney Photopass and the ones Glenn's parents too (they met us there for the adventure) and I know that I want to scrapbook them quickly so that they actually get done and so I opted to buy almost predone paper. This way, for the most part, I can just add the photo and an embellishment or two and it's done. I've managed to whip off 5 pages rather quickly this way.

Here are the ones for Aurora, Cinderella & Tiana. I love the look when I've done a page from scratch, but I had to give myself permission for this album to not be that kind of album. In the end, getting the photos and memories into an album is the ultimate goal and it's OK for them not to be all from "scratch."




No comments:

Post a Comment