Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Distressed Striped Trees

I forgot to Blog yesterday. Sorry. That's life though. The funny thing is that it wasn't because I didn't have anything to blog, but more that I was actually stamping last night and just forgot. I guess it's not much of a routine.

My friend came over last night and I made 4 cards to submit. I haven't done that in so long and it's been a goal of mine for quite awhile to do it again, so I'm excited. And I wasn't feeling well last night, but still managed to come up with 4 cards that I don't hate (and a couple I even quite like) which was impressive.

I was playing with the Distressed Stripes technique and having fun! It wouldn't be a technique if I didn't manage to stamp my favorite trees on at least one sample card though, so here  it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment