Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Hopes, New Goals

It's the beginning of 2013 and I feel like I'm starting over. Again. Each year, I promise myself I'll stamp and scrapbook more and keep up with my blog, but somehow life always seems to get in the way. I still think it's a lofty and worthwhile goal to aim to do more and so once again, I'm going to try!

I'm almost done up to Nathalie's 2nd birthday and so that's good. I have a few more miscellaneous pages and then her birthday layout and final collages, so not too much. I can see the end!!

I also started working on my Disney album. The pages are pretty simple because, well, I want to actually finish it. I bought a bunch of specific paper with characters on it so I can just throw photos down and the bulk of the decorating part is done. So far it's going well. I've managed to finish 5 pages rather quickly.

I also figured out my scanner, so I'm pretty excited. No more crappy pictures!!! Yeah.

So, Happy New Year!! Here is a layout I did in December. I saw something like it on the internet I think (I've been taking my iPad into my craft room to use to search for ideas and I love it). It's pretty simple, but I really like how it turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment