Monday, January 7, 2013

Precious

My new obsession is the Petaloo Flowers. They are gorgeous!! They come with 5-6 per package and if you order red, then there will be a mixture of shades of red that complement each other, so you can use one package instead of needing several. They're awesome!!!

I created this layout and used a bunch of my Petaloo flowers from 2 packages (a pink and a cream) because they coordinated. I also pulled out a bunch of old flowers and just placed them amongst the Petaloo ones until I liked it. The paper is just two coordinating pieces from a paper pack, so that part was easy. I mounted the photo and added the embellishments. It was so quick & easy! The hardest part was just playing around with all the flower possibilities and that was kind of relaxing and fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment