Monday, March 24, 2014

3 Cheers

I feel like I've blogged this layout before, but I can't find it on the list of blog posts, so either I named it something different, I'm blind and can't see it, or I didn't actually blog it.

I'm going with the third option which also makes me feel like I'm losing my mind a bit, but that's a better option than I'm dumb or blind, so I'll take it.

My brother and sister in law brought back this adorable cheerleader outfit for Nathalie years ago when they went to Vegas on a trip. She must have been about one when I tried it on her and did her hair in pig tails. Unfortunately, she outgrew it quickly, but I am so happy that I got a few photos of her all dolled up.

I love this photo; in fact, it's still the screen background on my phone. I don't have the heart to update it. The layout was simple so that I could focus on the photo. Just a white background with a black border, black accents and a splash of purple to tie in her outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment