Thursday, July 21, 2011

Jolly Jumping

Another quick post so I can check it off my TO DO list for today. I set it up as a recurring task each day so I wouldn't forget to post. I often ignore it, but at least I can't forget.

I did this layout last month and it was a very quick one. It's just a few pieces of paper from a coordinating paper pack (Basic Grey) and then the photo and a title. So simple.

As always, I love how the papers go together. This layout is so simple because you just grab papers that match.

I scrapbooked tonight and wasn't working from a kit and I struggled to find papers to put together. I know I can do it, but when I'm creating in the evening (three kids home because it's summer tends to make stamping during the day difficult) I'm often too tired to have to think a lot. I finally put it all away and grabbed one of my kits. I ended up using Kioshi by Basic Grey (which is what I used on this layout too). This is the first kit I ever bought and I still have a ton of the paper left. These kits really go so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment