Saturday, July 23, 2011

Purple Flower

I wanted to share a card I made a couple of months ago.

I cut out the purple flower using my Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die. Then I cut out the same flower from fun foam and I ran it through an embossing folder to give it some texture. I adhered the purple cardstock flower in the middle and then used the funfoam flower as a stamp and stamped it with Dusty Concord Distress Ink. I love that the stamp and flower coordinate.

To create the stamp, take funfoam and adhere a very strong double sided adhesive (I love the Sookwang sheets). Cut out the shape you want and then emboss it with an embossing folder if desired. Then adhere the stamp to some strong plastic (I cut apart the plastic that my Tim Holtz dies came in; but that plastic packaging is everywhere!). Then you have a stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment