Friday, July 22, 2011

More Kioshi

My cousin, Debbie, came over to scrapbook last night. It was a great motivation to get going again. I had so many photos left over from the sleeping layout that I wanted to create a second layout with just a title and pictures. I found some paper and matching cardstock and then sat and stared at what wasn't coming together.

I gave up on that combination and tried another. Still nothing. Finally, I put it all away and grabbed my Kioshi pack and got something down. I was sort of copying a layout, except that mine looked nothing like the one I started out to copy which made me laugh. The only thing that I ended up taking from it was four paper squares. It was easy to get matching papers since they all match in the package.

Then I felt like I was on a roll, so I created another quick layout of Nathalie's smile. I used the same paper package. I wanted to share both layouts so you could see how I've used the Kioshi packages on another 2 layouts.




No comments:

Post a Comment