Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ladybug Birthday

It was Nathalie's birthday a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to try my hand at a fondant cake. My sister and I had done one with our cousin (who is our resident expert) and figured we were ready to tackle alone it since Deb was heading to Vegas.

In the end, it turned out better than I had imagined possible. I was so excited!! I know it's not stamping, but I just wanted to share it anyway.


To keep with the stamping theme, though, here is the card I made Nathalie for her birthday. It's quite simple, but I liked how it turned out. I stamped the background from "Papillon" by Tim Holtz and then just cut out a ladybug using my cricut.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That cake (and the card) are amazing, Jacquie! I love all the stuff you create! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute cake -- you did great!

    ReplyDelete