Saturday, February 18, 2012

By the Month

I saw this idea in some magazine and then saw an awesome layout. I photocopied the layout and put it in my envelope of photos so I'd remember when I came to do my layout. As I get more organized (and caught up), I'm going to start doing that more. Photocopying a layout if I have an idea of how I can adapt it and then putting it right with the photos I want to scrapbook. Of course, I'm still behind, so that's likely something for down the line.

Anyway, each month, I took a photo of Nathalie holding the same bunny so I could see how she had changed and grown. Then I created a layout with those 12 photos. The sample layout had some cool milestones recorded so I looked back and found some and did that too. I'm quite happy with how it turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment