Friday, February 3, 2012

Distress Flickers Again

I am running out of time to get my post up for today, so it will be another quick post. The good news is that my sister came over today and we scrapbooked and I got another two layouts done to share with you. Yeah!!

Here is another card I did for January's Kayric Technique Club (Distressed Flickers).

Drop a drop or two of Distress Reinkers on a non-stick craft sheet and mist with water. Then dip an old toothbrush in and using your thumb to "flick" the colour on to your paper. I did this years ago with Twinkling H2Os and loved the result. I do wear gloves for this though since you will get rather stained hands. And make sure all your cool projects are away so that they don't suffer collateral damage.

And because you are using Distress Colours, you can stamp with your Distress Inks and it will all match. I love that system!

No comments:

Post a Comment