Monday, February 13, 2012

Honeycomb Paper

I was browsing on Facebook today and saw a post from Tim Holtz with a link to his blog, so I checked it out (going with my resolution that I'm going to try to stay on top of what's new and cool).

He has decided to make some changes to his 12 Tags program and he posted a tutorial today for February's tag. On it, he has a link to a video about Honeycomb Paper. It looks so cool and I can't wait to try it. It's made by Inky Antics and I can get their products so I'm even more excited!! They even have coordinating stamps. They're kind of a bit cutsie for me, but I think I'll get over it because the rest is so cool.

Click here to check out the Inky Antics page with a list of the paper and stamps. The stamps will be $12.50 and the paper will be $6.25.

Click here to see Tim Holtz' blog post and I highly recommend you watch the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment