Wednesday, February 1, 2012

More Candi

It's been a busy day, and I have a meeting tonight, so just a quick post to show a really simple card I made the other night while I was playing with my Candi.

I've made a bunch of other stuff with it too. So much fun. I love how they're dimensional!!


And if I was debating before about getting the Distress Markers, I'm totally sold now. Of course, watching a video of Tim Holtz using them is pretty good motivation to shift me to the dark side. Yup. Definitely ordering these when they become available. I'll be able to get the sets for sure; I'm just not sure if they're going to make me order the markers in multiples. I'll post cost when I get confirmation. And they're supposed to be shipping in February!!!

Check out the video for yourself!!

3 comments: