Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Product Preview

I opened my new package yesterday and there were lots of goodies. Some gorgeous paper and embellishments for my paper pack club (I can't wait to do some layouts with it!!)

There was also a really cool magazine called "Cool Tools." It is full of instructions and projects using a whole variety of different tools. I can't wait to spend more time looking at it. I do have an extra copy and it is $16.00.


I also have three new stamps.

Calligraphy Background by Stampendous: $9.75. It is cling mounted and is 3.5x5"


Newspaper Eiffel Tower by Hero Arts. $14.50. It is cling mounted and is 4.75x6"


Magical Wishes by Amy R Stamps. It is $8.75 and has 17 little sayings (my favorite is "Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.")

No comments:

Post a Comment