Sunday, July 29, 2012

Nathalie turns 3

Nathalie turned three on July 3 and we hosted a family BBQ on Canada Day to celebrate. And what kind of celebration would it be without a cake?? My awesome cousin came over again to help me create an Ariel cake. I've decided Ariel is going to be Nathalie's princess. She had mentioned Ariel a few times and so it became it.

I couldn't find an exact cake I loved, so we picked elements from several and in the end it turned out so awesome. I just love it. We both agreed it was our favorite!!







I bought the figures because I'm not crazy and there is no way I'm making them. The bonus was that she can play with them afterwards too. The sand was graham cracker crumbs and we wrote Nat with sea shells. Of course, Nathalie didn't seem overly excited about it, but that's partly her personality. It was fun and it came together rather quickly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment